ok i have no idea what is going on here.  I have django basic blog
loaded to my site.  I've also installed inlines as follows:

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'inlines',
    'blog',
)

(yeah i pulled out the blog dir from the basic dir because i'm not
using all the other basic app stuff)

You can verify the blog is in fact working by going here:
http://www.thecigarcastle.com/blog/

Now click on the title to one of the posts:

The error i'm getting is:

'inlines' is not a valid tag library: Could not load template library
from django.templatetags.inlines, No module named parser

You can see the full traceback here:
http://www.thecigarcastle.com/blog/2009/nov/15/asdfasd/

any ideas why this isn't working?