Hi All,

This topic has been discussed before. But Have not found a solution .
I want to add a schema search path to my connection object at the time
of creating the django connection object for Postgres.

I know that in models.py I can set the db_table =
'"schema"."table_name"' . This works fine

But when I want to write raw SQL I will have to set search path each
time i checkout cursor . Is there any way I can execute "set search
path . schema,public" at the time of creating connection so that I
don't have to execute this each time I checkout a cursor ?

Thanks
Sumanth