Hi Guys,
Thanks for your help.  I was thinking of taking an AJAX approach, but
wondered if there were a simpler way.  Basically, I'd like to have the user
click, e.g. a delete button.  It would delete the selected record and
display a small confirmation popup but I don't want to redirect to another
page.  Also, I don't want to have to define a new url for delete function.
DG