On Thursday, May 07, 2015 09:51:43 PM Hector Santos wrote:
> On 5/7/2015 7:46 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > ATPS is assigned in the registry {1] as dkim-atps.
>
> As stated already, the work predated what Murray did after ATPS rev04.
>
> But its good to know that is this is the case and this is yet another
> good reason to continue with ATPS work.

I'm really not sure what you're talking about (and equally not sure I need
to), but in version -00 of the ATPS draft it already had:

   Method  dkim-atps

   Defined In  [THIS MEMO]

   ptype  header

   property  from

If you want to document a ATPS result in an A-R header, there's a way to do it
and that's how it should be done.

Scott K