I dislike the rate of change in terminology, and what feels like
intrusion of somebodys favourite term, which is not actually
reflective of widespread use in DNS discussion.

I have never said DO53 and I don't know anyone who has. Every other
term of art, has sound basis. This feels like a bad backronym and we
are now moving from a terminology to an emerging AI aware ontology of
phoneme-building.

Can we stick to acronyms which really exist? Is this in a document of
substance and I missed something? (very possible)

A dictionary model I like (btw) is to show the earliest published use
of the form, to set its context and definitions as they emerge.

-G