Thanks, Daune,

> From: "Wessels, Duane" <dwessels=40verisign....@dmarc.ietf.org>
> I understood Fujiwara’s proposal to be slightly different:
>
> If you are a DNS provider (hosting other zones) then the provider should use
> in-domain name servers.
> DW

This is what I would like to propose.

I would like good texts.

As Shumon pointed that many DNS providers offer in-domain name server names,
however, there are many "unrelated" name server names in use.

I know that many DNS hosting providers use in-domain name servers
in their infrastructure. (For example, Amazon/AWS, Cloudflare, ...)

--
Kazunori Fujiwara, JPRS <fujiw...@jprs.co.jp>