*** Democracies Online Newswire - http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***

I've just confirmed that I will be in DC for some meetings on
Thursday.  I'll be around on Friday and thought it might be worth
gathering anyone interested in catching up on what's next for
politics online @ 5:30 p.m. at a local watering hole.

Not sure of the place yet. Why don't you drop me a note
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and join my special list for people in the DC-area
interested in "e-democracy" for the eventual details.  Zip a blank e-mail
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Steven Clift
Democracies Online

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***