*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://e-democracy.org/do ***
***                                                          ***
*** Up to seven posts a week. To join over 2500 subscribers, ***
*** e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, in message:  sub do-wire   ***

Paris

I am heading out on another speaking tour this weekend.  I'll be
attending a workshop at the OECD on Monday and Tuesday in Paris.

If you'd like to meet at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24 for an
informal e-democracy discussion, please meet me at the lobby of my
hotel:  Hotel Les Hauts de Passy Paris, 37 Rue De L' Annonciation

If you would like to join other DO-WIRE members in the evening for
drinks around 6 p.m., meet at the hotel as well and we will go
somewhere near no later than 6:30 p.m..

Please RSVP regardless: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voicemail (after Sunday): +1-612-308-0513

Warsaw and Vilnius

I will then head to Warsaw on Thursday and Friday, Vilnius on Sunday
and Monday.  I am well scheduled on those days, but I would be glad
to pass your contact information on to my hosts.  E-mail me if
interested: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Portugal

I will then be in Portugal for presentations on Oct. 2 and Oct. 3 -
again, e-mail me if you are interested in the details and I will pass
your information on to my hosts: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I do plan to organize an informal discussion among DO-WIRE members on
Friday, October 4 near the end of the work day.  E-mail me to RSVP
and I'll send you the details when they come available.

Future

In terms of future speaking trips, it looks like I'll be in Toronto
in the second part of November and back in New York as well.

Now is the time to contact me about events from December through
March.  I'll send you copies of the three new speeches/seminars I
just finished. They will give you a sense of what I presenting these
days.  You can also grab a peak of my soon to be officially announced
keynote speech from Japan:
http://www.publicus.net/articles/today.html

Thanks,

Steven Clift
http://www.publicus.net
Democracies Online
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Past Messages, Discussion http://e-democracy.org/do ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To UNSUBSCRIBE instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***
*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***