hi, does anyone have any ideas about this issue? i have not had any response yet

i tried changing /etc/postfix/master.cf line:
dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
flags=DRhu user=vmail:mail argv=/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d ${recipient}

flags=DRhu user=vmail:mail argv=/usr/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda -f ${sender} -d ${user}@${nexthop} -a ${original_recipient}

and
-d ${user}@${domain} -a {recipient} -f ${sender} -m ${extension}

but it didn't work