Does anyone have a source for fan blades for the old reliable Drake L-4B ? Boyd
W0BUW

Garey Barrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Garey Barrell made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Steve -

I assume you have the shorting plug in the MUTE jack? :-)

First lift up slightly on the Calibrator board. Sometimes the leads are
left too long on the bottom of the board and short out to the chassis if
it's pushed all the way down.

There are fully annotated photos of the NB-4 on my C-Line CD, but Drake
didn't provide any description or voltage information. I have a scan
of the 34-PNB Noise Blanker on my TR-4 CDs, which are essentially the
same circuit, and it has a circuit description included. That CD also
has a separate set of photo's with voltage measurements for the 34-PNB.

If you want the C-Line CD, I could include a copy of the 34-PNB manual
and docs on it as well.

Drake 2-B, B & C-Line and TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs