  From: Steve Wedge
  To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
  Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:49 PM
  Subject: [Drakelist] Capacitor type for PTO C146 ("The Dogbone")

  I'm looking at options for replacing the "dogbone" 3000 pF SM cap in the PTO.
 I've long heard the polystyrene caps are stable and of high quality.

  What's your opinion of using a polystyrene cap in place of the SM unit at
C146?

  Steve Wedge, W1ES/4

  "I can't complain, but sometimes I still do."
  - Joe Walsh

  If the above message appears, it came from Steve's Son of Laptop!