> Please include some accessibiity in the programming.  Rightnow with
> the current graphics scheme, myself as a totally blind user, and
> anyone else who uses adaptive technology will not benifit from your
> efforts.

Well, if I have to sacrifice some accessibility to be able to run on all
platforms, I'm prepared to accept that.

I should point out that the command-line tool provides access to the
library functions, and could easily be instrumented from another
program.  Perhaps you guys could find and convince a Visual Basic guru
to write you a small frontend program that lets you control the
command-line utility with native windows widgets.

--
Dan Smith
dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/