I realize this may not be the appropriate place to make statements,
but I know they are coming from users that watch this site as well.

I have repeatedly ignored the invitation to the "illinoisdigitalham"
group on Yahoo! but, I am fed up with the constant invitations. Please
don't mine E-Mails from this group and bombard us with invitations. I
consider it spam and have reported it to Yahoo! I provide my E-Mail
for those that want to contact me off list on a topic. Not for you to
Spam me every month. I know I'm not the only one receiving messages.

Thank you!

Eric KD7CAO