Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better.

This is probably a duplicate of bug 1240595 (though you shouldn't really see it
with chromium). Please test if you can reproduce the issue with following
applications (if not this is definitely a duplicate of bug 1240595):
- totem (Videos in dash)
- firefox
- chromium-browser
- mplayer (not installed by default)
- vlc (not installed by default)

Also, please execute the following command, as it will automatically gather
debugging information, in a terminal:
apport-collect 1254281

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Package changed: ubuntu => unity (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: unity

** Changed in: unity

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Launch and global menu bars get invisible when returning from full
  screen

Status in Unity:
  Incomplete
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  After I connect an external monitor (using it on left) to my LG S1
  Express Dual laptop and try to see something in full screen on the
  laptop monitor everything works fine. However, when I press ESC to
  return from full screen the launch and global menu bars get invisible,
  and I need to press super key (for example) to get them back. This
  situation is observed with any applications (e.g., chromium , document
  viewer).

  This didn't happen in the previous ubuntu version, but it is happening
  now in Ubuntu 13.10.