Messaging menu doesn't really know the status of the items.  It just is
told to display them by sources.  The telephony app should redisplay
them if they're still relevant.

** Package changed: indicator-messages (Ubuntu) => telephony-service
(Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-messages in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Messages are not retained across reboots

Status in “telephony-service” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Build 55 Mako
  I had several messages in the messages pulldown, and after restarting the
phone they were no longer there.
  I expected to see the messages remain in the list as I had not explicitly
viewed or cleared them.
  Its possible this is as designed, but it was not what I expected.