It seems that the URL database isn't getting updated properly, as there
are some insert failures in bfiller's update logs. After removing the
database and rerunning the update, there are no errors. I'm not able to
recreate those errors on a database. We're going to keep this open and
push through an MR to create recoverable errors on the insert failures
to see if we can get more data and see if the bug occurs in other
situations.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to url-dispatcher in Ubuntu.

Title:
  error launching calendar/g+ from gmail webapp

Status in Oxide Webview:
  Invalid
Status in The Webapps-core project:
  Invalid
Status in “url-dispatcher” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  r48

  - Launch gmail webapp and login
  - on the main screen there are icons at the top for G+, Calendar, and Web
  - Click on G+ or Calendar

  Expected results:
  - G+ or Calendar should be launched in webbrowser-app

  Actual results:
  - nothing happens

  Getting this error in the log:
  Opening: https://www.google.com/calendar/gpcal?source=mog&gl=us in the
browser window.
  [0527/093205:ERROR:browser_main_loop.cc(240)] <unknown>: Unable to dispatch
url
'https://www.google.com/calendar/gpcal?source=mog&gl=us':GDBus.Error:com.canonical.URLDispatcher.BadURL:
 URL 'https://www.google.com/calendar/gpcal?source=mog&gl=us' is not handleable
by the URL Dispatcher

  Works fine when clicking the "Web" icon as that is directed to a http
  url not https