Rick,

1. Create a new log

2. Enter one dummy QSO (like in 1945)

3. Import the file(s) (or use Merge for DX4WIN files)

4. You will be asked what to do with duplicate QSOs; select 'Ignore
imported QSO'

5. This assumes that the second QSO (the duplicate) of the imported QSOs is the
one you want to ignore; so the sequence you use is important.

6. When done, delete the dummy QSO; should be the first in the log.

Paul