It's actually not even true except in a very pedantic sense...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 20, 2003 9:29 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Dupes

In a message dated 2/20/2003 6:40:28 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> In the end, this is a great weakness of the DX4WIN programs, although
> there are an enormous number of strengths.

Rick,

I don't think this is a correct or a fair statement.  The fact that YOU
can't
do something, which clearly is not a problem to most anyone else does
not
constitute a "great weakness" on the part of DX4Win.

I am somewhat curious how your log got so full of dupes that this is
even an
issue.  The two things that come to mind are that another program (or
import)
duplicated a bunch, or there was some cockpit error.  The function of a
program does not include protecting you from yourself.

73,
Steve

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML or had
an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how to post in
Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---