I've uploaded the first set of notes for DX4WIN.CTY Release #52:

  http://www.country-files.com/dx4win/download/

I've done a big job of consolidating my QSL manager source data.  Previously, I
used two different sets of packet spots to find new QSL managers, now I use
only one set.  This has resulted in finding some 200 additional (good) managers
as well as removing over 30 bad calls.  The QSL manager database is still not
complete.  I have a number of notes at home, and many 1x1 USA callsigns to add.

If you know of any mistakes/omissions, please let me know.  I plan to release
the new database the weekend of July 5-6.

Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us