We are sorry to hear about your bad OutExchange experience. Before we can
answer your questions or even comment on them, we must know the batch
number of the wire in question, so we can start investigating.

We send out 15-20 wires every day and in our experience  the banking system
or the instructions the customer gave us cause one out of every one to two
hundred to be problematic.

It is possible that your transaction may have been one of these.

Please address the details of your transaction to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We would also like to know, which email address you sent your instructions
to, since we have been unable to find any message from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] in our customer service email records.

In order to assist you, we need the following information.

 So that we can help you in a timely fashion, please provide ALL the
information requested.

1) type of transaction:
   (InExchange, OutExchange, Metal-to-Metal)

2) date of transaction:

3) batch number and amount:

4) amount:

5) e-gold account number: