> > > It is very likely that the restriction on bailment has nothing to do
> > > with G&SR. Has anyone asked them?
> Yes, we know they only accept bailment from G&SR, but the question
> is "Why?" It is my understanding that this policy is from
> the Bank of Nova Scotia.

Well, that would seem unlikely to me.  It would make such an
easy excuse I would have expected them to use it.  Also the
Bank is their agent (not the other way around).  And if true
e-gold is being more disingenuous than I thought since e-gold
tries to give the impression (ref: the correspondence I
mentioned) they determine the policy.

But perhaps.  Where did you get that idea?

CCS