Euro Gold Line wishes to announce that it has today
signed a master contract to add 21 countries to it's
banking relationships.

Clients in those countries affected will no longer
have to pay for cross border transfer charges.  We
will announce new fees fee which will incorporate
those charges.

These will be posted on the appropriate pages as the
accounts are activated.  What we can say is that from
what has been reported to us that clients in the UK
will will save a lot of money.

According to the reports we have received, somebody
wishing to fund $199 , ends up paying $40 to $50 unde
the new rates it will be $15

Frank
Éuro Gold Line
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
tel:   +31-26-844-0113
fax:   +31-16-844-0342

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538