[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/GD/61
>
> As Bob called it, another big "test" coming in tomorrow's trading.
>
> MAJOR HISTORY could be made.
>
> IF gold goes down through that channel tomorrow, the price is fucked
> and it will go down to 200 over the next few weeks. (It will beat the
> lows of April.)
>
> Hopefully (if you're long, anyway) it will continue in the channel.
>
> Observe that like i mentioned it appears to be going flag-spike-flag-spike etc.
>
> the tip of the second "flag" is upon us.  Any move will be dramatic, again.
>
> Heartstopper!
>
> until it works its way over 275, dont breathe...

> "Great ventures create great mottos."

Yup, another one.

Volume was down some from yesterday despite prices going up
for both the COMEX August contract and nem. So I expect tomorrow
to be sideways or down.

There was a 2-b end of trend signal 3 days after the 8 down
days in a row for the gold contract. It'll take some time to
repair the % damage from the 8 down days. Assuming the double
bottom (and the other 2 signals) holds.

Of course if it wants to go quickly to 200, that would be fun
too.

But, if the last 2 weeks of nem's pattern is a flag on the way down,
it would a be very strange thing as there was no end of trend
signal when nem topped out around May 10th. There wasn't even
distribution the day after nem topped. And there's been a
pretty good correlation going on for some time now.

Bob

--
                 http://www.constructiongigs.com/

Use gold as money. It's easy. Create a free e-gold account here:
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=101670

ConstructionGigs.com's PGP public key is here:
http://www.constructiongigs.com/assets/DH-DSSkey.txt
Fingerprint:
3C4D A63F 3C8B 2D7B 7E1A FFE8 9A2E 4D78 CAD6 66B7