This sounds fantastic. Were I only finished my PhD I would jump at
this! Very heartening to see that interest in scientific praxis is
expanding to include exploration of the history, development and
guiding philosophies of scientia. Graduate students and the scientific
community as a whole could benefit greatly if graduate programs added
a mandatory course in HPS to their course roster. Best of luck filling
this position.

Cheers,
Christine

--
Christine Creese (Czerniak), PhD Student
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology