Dear eCos user,

we are a team of researchers from the GSD Lab of the University of Waterloo
(ON, Canada). We do research on configuration methods and algorithms and are
conducting a study on the problems faced by users during conflict resolution
with configtool. We would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the 17
questions in the following questionnaire:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDhrRmNVZ3NQMmMyNTU0RjBQOHg4eEE6MQ

The whole questionnaire should not take you more than 15 minutes to complete.

Thank you very much for your contribution.

Arnaud Hubaux, University of Namur/University of Waterloo
Yingfei Xiong, University of Waterloo