-----Original Message-----
From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Kusiak
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 6:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EDI/XML Translation Software

I have a client who is hoping to be able to upgrade an existing
translation software package to a newer one which supports EDI legacy
systems, and will also do internet and XML standards as well.

Has anyone on the list done anything like this and can you let me know
what software package(s) you looked at and finally adopted?

Thanks,

Mark