Canadian technical support of Sterling Commerce has informed me, that they
are not able to setup any new FTP mailslots, because they are doing upgrades
to their servers.  It's been now 3 weeks since the request for the setup was
made.

Does anybody have any information what is this all about?

Vesa Lindell
Group West Systems

Here is the latest answer from Sterling: