Job:
We are seeking a Mercator Mapper - This individual will design the format
and translate EDI into our internal format.    Involves physical translation
and mappings.  1-2 years of Mercator data transformation tool experience is
required.  ECXpert experience would be highly desirable.

Eventra (www.eventra.com) is located in Milford, CT.  We are a B2B
e-commerce company that develops an internet based supply chain management
solution for the manufacturing industry.  We're small and growing rapidly,
privately held, pre IPO.  Great working environment.

Please e-mail your resume to me if you are interested (or refer this e-mail
to a colleague.)  If you choose, you may fax to 203-882-9946.

Thank you.

Judy Goldberg
Human Resources/Recruiting
Eventra