We have immediate needs in our Milford, CT location for for both a
contractor and a full time mapper.  The contract will run month to month.
The specs/requirements for both positions are as follows:

We are looking for an EDI Mapper to design the format and translate EDI and
other data formats into our internal format.  This individual will be doing
physical translation and mappings.

1-2 years of Mercator data transformation tool experience required.  ECXpert
experience would be highly desirable.

Eventra is a fast growing, pre-IPO, B2B e-commerce company, which builds and
sells Internet based supply chain management solutions for the manufacturing
industry.   Eventra's technology has been featured in a Fortune magazine
cover story, and our clients include some of the premier corporations in the
United States.  Backed by a leading venture capital company, we are offering
superb opportunities for career growth in an exciting, dynamic environment.

We offer competitive salaries and benefits including stock options, a
medical and dental plan, a 401(K) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement,
paid holidays and vacation, and business casual attire daily.  We also have
free parking, dry cleaning pick-up and drop-off, and more.
Send resumes as follows:

E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax:    203-882-9946
Mail:   Eventra