I've been testing Trusted Link for Windows version 5.1 for several weeks
now.  It began shipping the first week of August.  The client trades several
thousand documents a day, so the test has been at pretty high volumes for
this software.  Here's what I've found -
1. You must upgrade to v4.34 first if you want to migrate anything from a
prior Harbinger product.
2. TLW 5.1 installs by default into a new directory within Program Files.
The installation copies the 4.34 files and upgrades them, or creates an
empty database - your choice.
3. There are no new features in v5.1.  The upgrade is to a 32-bit database
engine (Access).  The file selection screens change to the Windows 32-bit
standard interface.
4. Flat-file mapping runs over 4 times faster in v5.1.  My test batch was
mapping-from-flatfile 5,000 invoices.  This took 1 hour in 4.34, and only 13
minutes on the same machine in v5.1.  Most other features run faster, too.
5. The problems with archiving large batches of documents (500 - 5000) and
then not being able to restore the archive have been fixed.  Harbinger tech
support also believes you should be able to restore large archives created
with 4.34.  I have had mixed results in my testing, but it works at least
most of the time.
6. Most of the GPF problems have gone away.  So far, it appears more stable
in that regard.
7. Forms, maps, merge files, etc., are compatible between 4.34 and 5.1.

If you have any specific questions about problems you have had in 4.34 and
want to know if I've tested them in 5.1, let me know.

Sandy Miller
EDI Consultant