From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Zhu, Sonia
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 4:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tuesday, September 5, 2000 ~~~~ STX Trusted Link for Windows -
5. 0

Hi, Sandy

Your information is really great helpful for us, we are going to do this
upgrade soon, here are my questions:
1)      What's GPF problems?
2)      Currently we have to reboot our EDI PC very 3 days as the memory run
out by TLW ver4.34(our resource is 256K RAM), has this fixed in V5.1? In
other words, has them fixed the problem that release memory properly after
each run?
3)      We have developed our own maps for our TPs(so Peregrine doesn't
support this), I have found V5.1 sometimes couldn't handle EDI-to-Flatfile
properly if the element field has a R/17 length(but R/15 is OK), they
translate "12.56" into "12.55999999999999" when we test edi-to-flatfile(850
transaction), have you experienced these kind of problems?
4)      Do the scripts need to be re-written(I heard somebody said they
do...)?

Thanks,
Sonia Zhu
DairyWorld IT