-----Original Message-----
From: Electronic Data Interchange Issues
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of MaryAnn Martin
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 2:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How is the service for:

I think it is outstanding.  We are new to the EXTOL product having switched
from Harbinger's TrustedLink 400.  All the people are very friendly,
knowledgeable and helpful.  They are very experienced creating maps and
working with trading partners.  I've never had to wait on hold.

MaryAnn Martin
The Lawrence Paper Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(785)843-8111 x324