One of my clients is looking at Mercator Commerce Broker.

If you are using this product, would you please tell me what
you like and dislike about it? Thanks.

(Mercator Commerce Broker was introduced this year.
It's a B2B/EAI integration server that competes with
STC's e*Gate, webMethods, etc. Mercator's GUI mapper
is just one of the components in the Mercator Commerce
Broker.)

Best regards,

Bob

<sig name    = 'Bob Lyons'
     title   = 'E-Commerce Consultant'
     company = 'Unidex, Inc.'
     phone   = '+1-732-975-9877'
     email   = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
     url     = 'http://www.unidex.com/'
     product = 'XML Convert: transforms flat files to XML & vice versa' />