Your points are neither positive nor negative in and of themselves.  They
are arguments which carry many counterpoints.  Perhaps the biggest is that
to obtain the advantages you tout the organization must be large enough to
be able to afford the infrastructure necessary to do all these things.  The
ability of shrink wrapped solutions has increased and costs have decreased
at a rate that pushes the size of an organization needed to achieve that
advantage ever higher.

Peter Olivola ([EMAIL PROTECTED])