From: Marty Paxton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 2:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JBA/GEAC, Inbound 850

Dear List,

I am receiving 850s in GEAC/JBA that needs to be shipped to a Distribution Center.  We are using Harbinger's TrustedLink.  The partner sends their DC code in N104 in a ST loop.  They also send SDQ info for stores & quantities.  They want all the merchandise sent to the DC so they can distribute it later to the stores themselves.  I
can't populate the customer location (CLOC50) in the header file (AIP50) and populate the SDQ file (AIP91) both at the same time or the program (AI525) will produce errors.  Has anyone handled this before and if so, how?

Thank you in advance.

Marty Paxton
3X Corporation
Office (614)433-9406 x9074