Another menu item?
How about a 'main tuning lock'? When using the memory buttons on the
K1 it is very easy to 'touch' the main tuning knob and you are up/down
the band somewhere. This would be useful when calling CQ in a contest
or in my case tonight, I had just sent my call with Mem 2, 3D2XX came
back, my fat finger was still there and as I went for my paddle I brushed
the main tuning knob. . . most rigs have a main tuning lock...The K1
menu system is so easy this would be a great item right below OUT.
Any thoughts?
Art - W6KY  K1-2   K1-4