  From: Mike Morrow<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Sandy, W5TVW<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
elecraft@mailman.qth.net<mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
  Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K1 Main Tuning Lock

  Sandy wrote:

  > Where does one get thick felt?

  Sandy,

  I made several thin felt washers out of sheet felt that you can find in the
sewing supplies at places like "Hobby Lobby."  That allowed me to put in layers
to get just enough resistance with the VFO knob fully seated on the shaft.

  73,
  Mike / KK5F

  Help:
http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm<http://mailman.qth.net/subscribershtm>