I'm in Kalamazoo/Portage with a K2 which you are welcome to see. I know another K2 owner, but I don't know a local K1 or KX1. My wife and I come up to the Herman Miller company store every so often, I could bring the rig with me.

I am sure I am going to buy and build a KX1 after my code improves. What exactly will I do with it? I don't know, but I don't care! Heck, I might buy a K1 too just to have the complete set! I'm so impressed with the quality (and fun) of Elecraft. Was there anything in particular that is holding you back?

-Paul
KB8NMZ
K2 #4818