Thanks for all your replies.

Well, apparently there are  a number of hamfest in US.  Will there be any
schedules showing all the hamfest in a year round table?  Apart from timing,
the
availability of direct flight from Hong Kong is also my consideration.

73

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
寄件人﹕ Rick Tavan N6XI <rta...@gmail.com>
收件人﹕ Johnny Siu <vr2...@yahoo.com.hk>
傳送日期﹕ 2010/10/17 (日) 1:58:34 AM
主題: Re: [Elecraft] Re: Elecraft at Pacificon, CA, Hamfest this weekend

Hi, Johnny. Pacificon is much smaller than Dayton. It is a good, regional
hamfest for general interest ham radio. I believe it attracts a few hundred
attendees. I go there occasionally. Performance operators (DXers and
contesters)
go to the Visalia (CA) International DX Convention in much larger numbers in
the
Spring. I go to Visalia almost every year to meet active operators from all
over
the world. It is in California's great Central Valley, about half way between
San Francisco and Los Angeles. Of course, most of the attendees are from the US
but there is significant participation by non-US hams. Hope to see you next
year
at one or the other of these good, California conventions.

73,

/Rick N6XI

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Johnny Siu <vr2...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

Hello Eric,

>Is this hamfest held every year?  Comparing Dayton, is it in similar scale?  I
>am planning a trip to US next year.
>
>cheers,
>
>Johnny VR2XMC
>

>________________________________
>寄件人﹕ Eric Swartz WA6HHQ - Elecraft <e...@elecraft.com>
>收件人﹕ Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
>傳送日期﹕ 2010/10/16 (六) 10:11:45 PM
>主題: [Elecraft] Elecraft at Pacificon, CA, Hamfest this weekend
>

>Wayne and I, along with Lisa and our Elecraft crew, will be at the Pacificon
>ARRL convention today and tomorrow in San Ramon, CA (SF Bay Area).
>

>We will be showing all of our products, including the K3, P3 Panadapter and the
>soon to be released KPA-500 160-6M solid state amp.
>
>Wayne and I will also be giving several talks this morning, and Wayne will also
>be at the HFpack session this afternoon.
>
>We're looking forward to meeting with everyone. Hope to see you there!
>
>73,
>Eric
>
>www.elecraft.com
>_..._