One matter that I think should be considered is the frequency profile of
one's hearing loss.  A bluetooth headphone set will not normally provide
for the frequency compensation that your audiologist has built into your
hearing aids.  Putting a headphone set over the top of hearing aids will
generally result in feedback howling.  An in-ear bluetooth headphone can
be very comfortable, but with hearing aids removed, will not provide
frequency compensation unless you add a filter circuit between the audio
signal and the bluetooth transmitter.

If your hearing aids are bluetooth enabled, then for a few dollars, you
can buy a bluetooth transmitter that plugs into any audio output.  The
transmitter battery is re-charged from a USB port on a computer.

Hope this helps

73
Kevin
VK3DAP / ZL2DAP