  From: Lee Buller
  To: Paul Christensen ; Elecraft Reflector
  Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 9:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT - QST Article

  I think you're referring to my article from the February, 2010 issue of QST.
If you can secure permission for the ARRL, I'll send you a copy.

  Paul, W9AC

  Thanks Paul....I do not think it is on line, but I do have the QST.
Apparently, QST does not have articles on line from recent issues.  I am very
keen on building this device.  I think it is a handy gadget.  Thanks Paul for
giving me the information.

  Thanks to all who sent me other article locations as well to similar device.

  Top-notch people on this reflector.

  Lee - K0WA