Holger,

If you do the DSP board exchange, you do not have to be concerned about
the level of your current board - you will receive the latest level DSP
board in the exchange..
I believe the LPF can be added to any DSP board level.

For other upgrades, consult the list at the Elecraft website to see
either the serial number range or the cut-in date for each change - that
should tell you which upgrade kits are needed for your K3.

73,
Don W3FPR