From: dm...@nexicom.net
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 12:29 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] k3 and field day

I will have my k3 at Field Day this year and would like a little
advice.    I will have the Yamaha cm500,  a hand held mic plus a set
of paddles.   It will have one multiband antenna.   plus a will
periodically be connected  to a beam when its available.

Since it will also be used by several other ops that probably wont
know the K3 I would like to set it up as user friendly as possible and
lock out as much as possible in the menus to prevent it from being
messed up.

What  settings have others used in this situation.   and what
precautions are there?   and any other thoughts please.

Please answer to the reflector  and not directly to me.
David Moes

VE3DVY