I have a new design Norton preamplifier that might be useful for this purpose.

It has 11 dB gain through 30 MHz and 9 dB at 54 MHz, noise figure is in the 2.5-3 dB range, OIP2 > +85 dBm, OIP3 > +42 dBm. The OIP values are conservative numbers.

When power is switched off, the preamp is bypassed.

Housed in a custom built, powder coated, silk screened enclosure.

Power requirements, 13.6V @ 100 mA.

Model no. Z10043S.

Anyone interested in one can contact me off-list for a data sheet, pricing and delivery schedule. This preamp is not shown at my web site - too new to have a page yet.

Jack K8ZOA