Wayne,
    Congratulations on your design of the KXB3080. I have been the very happy
owner of my KX1 for approximately a year and a half.  This new module will make
it even better.
    I do have one thing on my wish list for future KX1's (or KX2's ?).   A 4
digit display, although not necessary, would be a nice feature if it could be
included without increasing the size of the rig.  Possibly even slightly
smaller digits would be an acceptable compromise, but please no LCD displays.

                    Thanks again,
                    Rick Dwight    KL7CW
                    Palmer,  Alaska
                    a very happy Elecraft KX1 owner