From: Jim Sheldon <w...@cox.net>
To: Gene Gabry <n...@comcast.net>, "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <li...@subich.com>,
elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 8:42
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Sherwood's receiver performance table updated

  Geez guys, I thought this was the Elecraft List.  Getting a tired
finger hitting the delete button on all the IC 7300 ICOM discussion
totally irrelevant to any Elecraft information.  I'm sure Eric would
have stepped in and closed this thread long ago if they weren't all
extremely busy getting ready for Dayton.

I, and many others, have absolutely no interest in extolling the virtues
of the IC 7300.

Jim - W0EB

Message delivered to wa...@arrl.net