K2 with KBT2 installed.

If the battery switch is turned off, and 13.8 volts in plugged into the K2
will the radio come on if the on switch in pressed? Or another way of
asking, If I have the radio plugged in to external power and I turn the
batter switch off, does that turn off the K2.

With an old (4+ years) battery installed, and plugged into external power,
what would be the nominal reading off the K2's internal voltage meter? On my
radio #309, I only show about 12V, power supply is providing 13.8.

73,
KI4HRN
Al