Chuck KI4DGH wrote:

Thanks, That is exactly what I did.  I put the screw in there to hold the
nylon shoulder in place while I worked on everything.  I removed the screw
and power came on.  Its nice to know that I am in good company.  BTW I
noticed that if I had gone to the KX1 Manual for trouble shooting that the
manual would have told me what I did and could have spared myself the public
humiliation.

------------------------------------

Super. Those of us with the ready answers are usually those who have done
the same thing ourselves.

Humiliation? Hardly. Just being human. I used to work on ships in port,
fixing things "Sparky" couldn't get right at sea. One of the first things
I'd say to Sparky when I went aboard was that he was going to be rather
irritated (P-O'd were the actual words) when I found the problem because
he'd know he had been looking at it all along. That was often true.
Sometimes it just takes a second pair of eyes to see what's under our noses
<G>

Any other questions, please holler! I've probably already made the mistake.
It's called "experience".

Ron AC7AC