K2 #5266 is "up and running" and that would not have been possible without the
support from Elecraft - Scott and Gary are so responsive to questions and
helping me resolve problems I somehow managed to create.  Don, W3FPR, and Tom,
N0SS, also helped alot along the way.  Fortunately for all of them, some
problems I avoided by reading the reflector daily!

Those who will be adding the SSB mod might like to know - given all the
postings about mics - that the TenTec 701 hand mic works nicely; the bias
resistor is built into the mic itself and all you have to do is change the plug
from a 4-pin to an 8-pin, then follow the KSB instructions.  The TenTec mic
only costs $28 dollars - a bargain compared to the prices of others I've seen.
K4ZM is the one who told me about this - he saw my posting - and even sent the
wiring confguration along, too - thanks, Jim!

Thanks, Elecraft, for a great product and for encouraging the wonderful
comraderie that exists among the Elecraft faithful - it's an added benefit to
an excellent product.  And the ususual, I have no ownership interest in
Elecraft or its products - I just get the wonderful benefit of enjoying one of
them - K2 #5266!

73,
Cary, K4TM
Lynchburg, VA