I just got a note from our very own awards manager, W2LJ. His K2 is number 4090. Adding his information to my database prompted me to count the number of serial numbers logged thus far on ECN. There are a total of 298 of them. Some of you have more than one. There is one fellow (who will remain nameless :) who has checked in with SEVEN different Elecraft rigs. Obsessive behavior? Hmmm... who can tell? I know Wayne and Eric do not mind his fervor :)
   Until next week, stay well,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS